Delicious, easy to make and quick, these fruits and vegetable juices will refresh your mood and restore the nutrients in your body.
Juices are the best way to regain the essential nutrients necessary to keep our body healthy. Start your day with these healthy drinks and you will feel energetic for the rest of the day.
Too much of anything is always bad. As these juices are highly concentrated and pure, restrict the consumption to one cup or 240ml per day. Also if you are going through medical treatment or pregnancy then do consult the doctor before doing any changes to your diet plan.
1. Carrot Juice
Carrot juice is one of the healthiest and easy to make juice you will ever have. It is rich in vitamin A, vitamin K1, potassium, magnesium, beta carotene, and antioxidants. Raw carrots are rich in fiber. Carrot consumption helps in improving eyes and skin health and immunity.
- 500 grams Carrot
- 2 Oranges
- 1/2 tbsp Lemon Juice
- Wash the carrots with clean water and peel them.
- Soak carrots for 15-20 mins in clean water and cut them into small pieces.
- Peel oranges and process them along with carrot piece through a juicer to get the fresh juice.
- Add 1/2 tbsp of lemon juice.
- If there is no juicer then use mixer/blender. Pass the mixture through strainer to collect the juice.
2. Beetroot Juice
Beetroots are good sources of folic acid, potassium, vitamin C, fiber, and inorganic nitrates. Beetroots can increase stamina and improve digestive health. They are also known for regulation of blood pressure.
- 2 Beetroots
- 1 medium cucumber
- 1 inch Ginger
- 1 tbsp Lemon Juice
- Wash and scrub the beetroots, Cucumber and Ginger.
- Chop them into small pieces.
- Pass it through juicer or mixture/blender to extract the fresh juice
- Add lemon juice as per the taste
3. Pomegranate Juice
Pomegranates are rich in antioxidants, Vitamin C, Vitamin K, Potassium and Folic acid. It improves memory and digestive health. Pomegranate juice is highly anti-inflammatory because of its high concentration of antioxidants. It may help block the inflammation that contributes to arthritis.
- 1 kg Pomegranate
- 1 tbsp Lemon Juice
- 1 pinch Salt
- Wash pomegranates with clean water and take out the seeds.
- Chop the top and bottom part and make slight cuts along the length of the fruit.
- Gently separate the parts and take the seeds out.
- Crush the seeds in mixer/blender or juicer and collect the juice.
- Add lemon juice and a pinch of salt.
- Serve immediately.
4. Watermelon-Tomato Juice
Watermelon is packed with Vitamin A, B6, C, and amino acids. It improves the immune system and helps in achieving healthy skin.
There are numerous health benefits of tomato. It is rich in fiber, potassium, vitamin C, choline and antioxidant lycopene which are highly beneficial for heart health.
- 4 Cup Chopped watermelon
- 2 Tomato
- Wash the watermelon and cut it into small pieces.
- Wash tomatoes and make small pieces.
- Remove seeds from watermelon and tomato pieces.
- Pass through the juicer or mixer/blender and collect the juice.